Philippine Computer Society © All Rights Reserved
Join us and be a member of PCS
we’ll be glad to have you with us
1. Who may join PCS?
Any individual professionally engaged in a computing or information technology-related occupation.
2. What are examples of professional engagement?
An individual professionally engaged in a computing or information technology-related occupation would be an individual who is employed:
- by a company or agency or organization the core business of which may or may not be computing or information technology
- such that his principal function on-the-job includes, but may not be limited to, one or more of the following:
- the development, distribution, implementation, support and operation of telecommunication/computer hardware/software;
- the provision of information services to end-user;
- the research/teaching/dissemination of IT knowledge and skills;
- the management of any of the above processes
3. What are the types of membership?
The Philippine Computer Society maintains only one kind of membership; i.e., individual membership. Acceptance into membership is based on the rules and regulations promulgated by the Membership Committee. Approval of membership is by the Board of Directors/Trustees of PCS.